How is my pond going to be cleaned?
While pumping down the water we remove plant containers and other obstacles that fish may bump into or get stuck under then, carefully remove the fish taking care to support their body weight and place them in a covered holding tank with life-support.
If the water is clean enough will reuse as much as we can but the majority of it will be discharged within 50 feet of the pond unless, otherwise arranged. Where do you put the mucky debris that comes out of the pond
We spread the debris in an out-of-the-way location within 50 feet of the pond?
Yes your plants will love it and It’s the best organic fertilizer you can find.
We can make arrangements for full debris removal.
Our minimum pond cleaning starts at $450 and up.
- How far and difficult it is to get our pond cleaning equipment from the vehicle to the pool
- Where the electrical connections are to operate our equipment.
- Where the water sources is and how much pressure it has.
- How far we have to carry the debris to your chosen dump site.
- How many plants are in the pond.
- How many fish, their type and size. Larger fish require more careful handling and extensive life-support systems while in the temporary holding tanks.
- What type of equipment, pumps and filters operating the system.
- How large the pond is and, its interior architecture and, what material it’s made of.
- Basically how much prep and time it requires to complete a safe and thorough job. Safe for fish, people and the other pond inhabitants.